2. Where there's smoke, there may be salmon.
3. No meal is complete without leftovers.
4. According to Jewish dietary law, pork and shellfish may be eaten only in Chinese restaurants.
5. A shmata is a dress that your husband's ex-wife is wearing.
6. You need ten men for a minyan, but only four in polyester pants and white shoes for bowls.
7. One mitzvah can change the world; two will just make you tired.
8. After the destruction of the Second temple, God created the shopping mall.
9. Anything worth saying is worth repeating a thousand times.
10. Never take a front row seat at a Bris.